In 2014, America's Largest Spring Break Dance Music Event, the Ultimate Music Experience will return to South Padre Island, Texas on March 13-15th. Taking over Schlitterbahn Beach Waterpark for the fourth year in a row, the three-day experience offers a budget-friendly vacation destination suited for any dance music lover's taste.
Dates: Official UME pre-party at Clayton's Beach Resort at 9:00PM on Wednesday, March 12th. UME takes place at Schlitterbahn Waterpark on Thursday, March 13 - Saturday, March 15, 2014.
Event hours: 6:00PM - 2:00AM Friday-Saturday
Age: All Responsible Ages, 21+ to drink. Photo ID required.
Security and Entry
Everyone will be searched upon entrance to the venue. You will need to empty your pockets and have all items examined. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
Safety and Medical
We are dedicated to providing the most secure and safe environment for our patrons as possible. A team consisting of public and private security, as well as medical staff, will be present throughout the entire event. If you require assistance, please look for the medical and information tents, or seek out a security or staff team member.
Bars for 21+
For patrons who are 21 and older, a selection of mixed drinks and cold beer will be served at the bars located throughout the grounds.
Acceptable Forms of Identification
- United States Passport.
- DHS "Trusted Traveler" Card (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST).
- United States Military ID (active duty or retired military and their dependents, and DOD civilians).
- Permanent Resident Card Border Crossing Card.
- DHS-Designated Enhanced Driver's License.
- Drivers Licenses or other state photo identity cards issued by Department of Motor Vehicles or equivalent (Paper ID’s are not permitted).
- Native American Tribal Photo ID.
- A foreign government-issued passport.
- Canadian provincial driver’s license or Indian and Northern Affairs Canada (INAC) card.
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC).
- Mexican Consulate ID (Only Permitted with a secondary form of ID – EX: School ID).
Unacceptable Forms of Identification
- Temporary Paper ID's issued by DMV.
- Birth Certificate.
- Expired Forms of Identification.
- Xerox Copies of Any Identification.
- School Identification.
- Licenses Issued in Countries Other Than the United States.